For index of back issues, click here.
A quarterly newsletter keeps members informed of events and news. Recent back issues of the Newsletter are available to read as PDF files.
Select the issue of interest from the list below to see its contents. Then follow the links to download the selected issue.
Note: file sizes are about 1 MByte and may take a few seconds to appear depending on your broadband speed.
Click on the year, then the required issue, from the list below.
Issue 144, Autumn 2017
- Winter Talks 2016/17:
- Members' Evening: Does anyone know this man?
- The Stratford & Midland Junction Railway
- EMIAC at Cromford
- Summer Walks and Visits 2017
- George James & Sons
- Walk around Desborough
- Combe Mill
- Kettering Boot & Shoe walk
- Braunston top lock and pump house
- Plans afoot to re-open 'The Worm' at Great Malvern Railway Station
- MV Balmoral - restored and back working
- Miscellany of Items of Interest:
- Too hot to handle at Scunthorpe
- News from around the County
- M6 junction to make journeys smoother
- 70 years of Doc Martin brand of shoes
- New Trail at Irchester Country Park
- Grand old lady of canal's maiden voyage
- Rushden society buys goods shed from Northants Council
- Nene Valley Railway - renaming of station
- National Leather Collection
- Of this and that including:
- New book: The Stratford-upon-Avon & Midland Junction Railway
- Walks and visits 2018
- Dates for the Diary
- AGM matters
- And Finally