For index of back issues, click here.
A quarterly newsletter keeps members informed of events and news.
For details of providing copy for the Newsletter and the contents of the current issue, see the Newsletter page.
A list of the available on-line back issues of the Newsletter can be found on the e-Newsletters page.
Click on the year, then the required issue, from the list below.
Issue 152, Autumn 2019
- EMIAC 96 - Mansfield and Pinxton Railway
- Summer reports 2019:
- Kirkaldy's Testing and Experimenting Works, London
- Bricks for Kettering to Manton railway line
- Kislingbury Walk
- Rail Tour 2019: To the seaside
- Royal Ordnance Depot, Weedon
- Bradlaugh Hall, Lahore, Pakistan
- Calendar Buildings
- Catesby Tunnel: Innovation Centre
- Chester Farm
- Petition to save Wolverton Railway and Carriage Works
- The Proposed Rail Terminal at Junction 15 of the M1
- The Hunter Jet at Sywell
- Miscellany of Items of Interest:
- Engine failure of power car
- Big Ben tourist plans
- News from around the County:
- Flat battery in a loco – erecting overhead power lines
- AIA Creative Reuse Awards – Former Engine Shed, Northampton
- Kettering Station
- Jeyes Jetty, Northampton
- Wellingborough Station
- Borough Hill, Daventry
- Northampton Museum
- Of this and that including:
- Obituary: Dennis Wilch
- 2020 summer programme
- Images of Anglican churches on the SLHA website
- Anniversaries past
- Anniversaries coming up
- Dates for the Diary
- And Finally