For index of back issues, click here.
A quarterly newsletter keeps members informed of events and news.
For details of providing copy for the Newsletter and the contents of the current issue, see the Newsletter page.
A list of the available on-line back issues of the Newsletter can be found on the e-Newsletters page.
Click on the year, then the required issue, from the list below.
Issue 151, Summer 2019
- Final Winter reports of 2018/19:
- Cable Cars of San Francisco
- Members evening
- Desborough Industrial & Provident Co-op Society
- The Edge Hill Light Railway
- Summer reports 2019:
- The British Motor Museum at Gaydon
- Shoe Book Reviews 2019
- Walking in the footsteps of the Medicis
- Super Canal Tunnels – Braunston and Blisworth
- Northampton's Indian connection: The Fitzgerald Fountain, Mumbai
- The Drapery, Northampton
- MV Balmoral
- Daventry Canal Arm abandoned
- Miscellany of Items of Interest:
- Northampton No 3 Signal Box
- Plans afoot to pedestrianise City roads (London)
- Electricity from Coal or not
- The Bradlaugh Hall, Lahore – order to save building
- News from around the County:
- Northampton and Lamport Railway
- Irchester Barclay moves to Lamport line
- Shoemaker to double production at factory
- 78 Derngate, Northampton named the winner of the 'Hidden Gem' Award
- Of this and that including:
- NIAG's Committee
- Visit by the Worcestershire IALHS
- Dates for the Diary
- And Finally