For index of back issues, click here.
A quarterly newsletter keeps members informed of events and news.
For details of providing copy for the Newsletter and the contents of the current issue, see the Newsletter page.
A list of the available on-line back issues of the Newsletter can be found on the e-Newsletters page.
Click on the year, then the required issue, from the list below.
Issue 150, Spring 2019
- EMIAC reports of 2018
- EMIAC 94 - Electricity from Coal
- EMIAC 95 - Keeping one in Suspenders
- Final Summer reports for 2018:
- Vulcan at Wellesbourne
- Charlecote Mill, Warwickshire
- Hardwater Mill
- Winter Talks 2018/19:
- How London Bridge ended up in Arizona
- Vulcan Works, Northampton
- Daventry Canal Arm halted
- Developer signs land deal for rail depot site off junction 15 of the M1
- Extra cost of the A45 Flore Bypass due to Newts!
- Miscellany of Items of Interest:
- Poetic return of the Night Train in era of ecommerce
- News from around the County:
- Brackley Central building - last ditch bid to save it
- Eleanor Cross, Northampton, repair
- Hawker Hunter Jet at Sywell
- HRH Prince Charles visits Trickers - 2 reports
- Of this and that including:
- New Publication: Edward Harrison Barwell by Peter Perkins
- The 2019 Summer Programme
- Disturbance at meetings
- Publications still available
- Dates for the Diary
- And Finally