For index of back issues, click here.
A quarterly newsletter keeps members informed of events and news.
For details of providing copy for the Newsletter and the contents of the current issue, see the Newsletter page.
A list of the available on-line back issues of the Newsletter can be found on the e-Newsletters page.
Click on the year, then the required issue, from the list below.
Issue 149, Winter 2019
- Summer Walks and Visits 2018 continued:
- Wellingborough ironstone walk
- Higham Ferrers
- Decorative ironwork in Northampton walk
- Irchester Country Park and narrow gauge railway
- Rail Tour: Faversham and the Kent coast
- Waitrose and the new CNG Fuels depot at Junction 16
- Shoe book reviews
- Blisworth Depot
- Kilsby Tunnel
- Wolverton Works appeal thrown out by High Court - 2 reports
- Church's Shoes expansion into former Bus Depot - Northampton
- Miscellany of Items of Interest:
- Bank Underground Station, London - 2 reports
- The Bouncing Bomb gfound on a Kent beach
- 'Turing Cult' has obscured the role of Polish codebreakers
- Narrowboat sinks near Tooley's boatyard, Banbury
- Historic Ballater station rises from the ashes
- News from around the County:
- Corby bridge closure extended
- 50 years ago - Kings Cliffe
- Pitsford & Brampton Railway
- Of this and that including:
- The 180th Anniversary of Roade Cutting
- The Studies Collection at the Central Library
- The 2018 AGM
- Committee request
- Dates for the Diary
- And Finally