For index of back issues, click here.
A quarterly newsletter keeps members informed of events and news.
For details of providing copy for the Newsletter and the contents of the current issue, see the Newsletter page.
A list of the available on-line back issues of the Newsletter can be found on the e-Newsletters page.
Click on the year, then the required issue, from the list below.
Issue 148, Autumn 2018
- Final Winter Talk 2017/18:
- All Change at King's Cross and St. Pancras
- Summer Walks and Visits 2018:
- National leather Collection, Northampton
- Sywell Aviation Museum
- The National Museum of Computing, Bletchley Park
- Beech's Light Railway, Nr. Bicester – A Little Bit of the Darjeeling Himalayan Railway
- The Building Stone of Northampton
- Strutt's Cotton Spinning Mill, Belper
- Hanging Up on a true National Treasure or Goodbye to the Red Telephone Box
- Rail Central Freight depot at Blisworth
- Miscellany of Items of Interest:
- Builders lift the lid on Europe's longest cycle tunnel
- Stone for Gaudi's church is from … Lincolnshire
- Harrogate – Turkish Baths
- Parched ground reveals history
- New web database on historic harbour cranes in Europe
- Historical research project toolkits
- Kilsby ventilation shaft
- Stored '365s' move to Northampton
- Restoration work begins on the Sywell Hunter aircraft
- CNG Fuels, Waitrose and M1 Junction 16
- Of this and that including:
- Obituary: Ron Greenall
- Northamptomnshire Record Office
- Dates for the Diary
- And Finally