For index of back issues, click here.
A quarterly newsletter keeps members informed of events and news.
For details of providing copy for the Newsletter and the contents of the current issue, see the Newsletter page.
A list of the available on-line back issues of the Newsletter can be found on the e-Newsletters page.
Click on the year, then the required issue, from the list below.
Issue 147, Summer 2018
- Winter Talks 2017/18:
- Northampton's Boot and Shoe Factory Heritage
- Members' Night
- History and operation of Steam Trams 1880-1926
- Wish you were here? J Salmon postcards
- Essential lynchpins
- Wolverton Works demolition project faces judicial review
- The new freight terminal for Northampton?
- Daventry Canal Arm 'sunk' by threat of unitary
- 'Olivers' bakery – formerly Oliver Adams bakeries
- Miscellany of Items of Interest:
- The UK's tunnel record-breakers
- Crossrail's tunnels below London
- Railway Heritage Awards – Euston
- Just a minute: time to correct error on historic clock
- Phrase explained: Nineteen to the dozen
- New lease and Euro cash for extension plan at Leighton Buzzard Light Railway
- 50 Years Ago: Oxford-Bletchley and Bedford-Cambridge lines and St Pancras Station
- Hot Water Street Lamps – Northampton
- Tin miner goes to the well in the City
- The 125 Group
- News from around the County
- Northampton and Lamport railway
- Roman Heritage project at Irchester – Chester Farm
- Of this and that including:
- Obituary: Susan Ranson
- New data protection
- Imperial War Museum
- Dates for the Diary
- And Finally