For index of back issues, click here.
A quarterly newsletter keeps members informed of events and news.
For details of providing copy for the Newsletter and the contents of the current issue, see the Newsletter page.
A list of the available on-line back issues of the Newsletter can be found on the e-Newsletters page.
Click on the year, then the required issue, from the list below.
Issue 145, Winter 2018
- Summer Walks and Visits 2017 - continued
- Finedon Ironstone walk
- John Taylor Bell Foundry, Loughborough
- To Leeds and back - the 2017 rail tour
- Earls Barton walk
- Wellingborough Railway walk
- Braunston top lock and pump house
- Collyweston Tiles - a new lease of life
- The Curfew Tower Bells - Windsor Castle
- The Catesby Tunnel project
- Question marks over the proposed freight plan
- Miscellany of Items of Interest:
- Power station to be refurbished
- Big Ben - the £29m four-year facelift
- J Salmon - postcard manufacturer
- J Salmon - country's oldest postcard manufacturer closes
- Another report on J Salmon
- News from around the County
- A45 Flore bypass
- Volvo (Daventry) to take on apprentices
- Of this and that including:
- EMIAC 93 held at NTAR in October
- 2017 AGM matters
- Dates for the Diary
- And Finally