For index of back issues, click here.
A quarterly newsletter keeps members informed of events and news.
For details of providing copy for the Newsletter and the contents of the current issue, see the Newsletter page.
A list of the available on-line back issues of the Newsletter can be found on the e-Newsletters page.
Click on the year, then the required issue, from the list below.
Issue 144, Autumn 2017
- Winter Talks 2016/17:
- Members' Evening: Does anyone know this man?
- The Stratford & Midland Junction Railway
- EMIAC at Cromford
- Summer Walks and Visits 2017
- George James & Sons
- Walk around Desborough
- Combe Mill
- Kettering Boot & Shoe walk
- Braunston top lock and pump house
- Plans afoot to re-open 'The Worm' at Great Malvern Railway Station
- MV Balmoral - restored and back working
- Miscellany of Items of Interest:
- Too hot to handle at Scunthorpe
- News from around the County
- M6 junction to make journeys smoother
- 70 years of Doc Martin brand of shoes
- New Trail at Irchester Country Park
- Grand old lady of canal's maiden voyage
- Rushden society buys goods shed from Northants Council
- Nene Valley Railway - renaming of station
- National Leather Collection
- Of this and that including:
- New book: The Stratford-upon-Avon & Midland Junction Railway
- Walks and visits 2018
- Dates for the Diary
- AGM matters
- And Finally