For index of back issues, click here.
A quarterly newsletter keeps members informed of events and news.
For details of providing copy for the Newsletter and the contents of the current issue, see the Newsletter page.
A list of the available on-line back issues of the Newsletter can be found on the e-Newsletters page.
Click on the year, then the required issue, from the list below.
Issue 143, Summer 2017
- BALH Newsletter of the Year Award
- EMIAC at Lincoln - November 2016
- Winter Talks 2016/17:
- Textile manufacturing in 18th century Northampton or Chuck out the Chintz
- Foxton Locks and the Inclined Plane
- A Trip down Memory Lane
- Members' Evening
- Delapre Abbey
- Miscellany of Items of Interest:
- Gotthard Tunnel: The world's longest and deepest rail tunnel opens in Switzerland
- The world's longest rail tunnel begins reguular service in Switzerland
- Norway to build first tunnel for shipping
- Thames to get a £5bn car tunnel
- Full steam ahead for Tornado
- News from around the County
- Loss of Wellingborough railway bridge
- Sixty years on, slate miners return to roof their village
- The demise of Oliver Adams, Bakers after 150 years
- Ironmonger twins to close workshop - Slatter & Sons, Northampton
- Of this and that including:
- Obituary: Ray Grimes - 1923-2017
- EMIAC 93 - Engineered in Northampton
- Winter Talks 2017/18
- Dates for the Diary
- And Finally