For index of back issues, click here.
A quarterly newsletter keeps members informed of events and news.
For details of providing copy for the Newsletter and the contents of the current issue, see the Newsletter page.
A list of the available on-line back issues of the Newsletter can be found on the e-Newsletters page.
Click on the year, then the required issue, from the list below.
Issue 142, Spring 2017
- BALH Newsletter of the Year Award
- Last of the Summer Reports for 2016:
- Third Rushden Boot and Shoe walk
- Kings Cross and St Pancras
- Frogmore Paper Mill
- Leighton Buzzard Narrow Gauge Railway
- Wooden Graveboards
- Boot and Shoe book
- Daventry Canal Arm and results
- Miscellany of Items of Interest:
- Whitechapel Bell Foundry
- Padding Station, London
- Dredging uncovers 500lb bomb in Portsmouth -1
- Dredger digs up Second World War German bomb - 2
- News from around the County
- Former Midland Railway Engine Shed, Northampton
- Vehicle test facility set to get green light
- Hellidon [railway] tunnel
- Out with the old and in with the brew … [Phipps Brewery]
- Of this and that including:
- AIA Conference 2017
- NIAG's publications
- Dates for the diary
- And Finally