For index of back issues, click here.
A quarterly newsletter keeps members informed of events and news.
For details of providing copy for the Newsletter and the contents of the current issue, see the Newsletter page.
A list of the available on-line back issues of the Newsletter can be found on the e-Newsletters page.
Click on the year, then the required issue, from the list below.
Issue 141, Winter 2017
- Summer Walks and Visits of 2016 continued
- Wioodford Ironstone walk
- Rail Tour 2016
- Coppicing and Charcoal burning at Rawshaw Wood
- Blisworth Tunnel boat trip
- Kettering walk
- J. Sears & Co 'True Form' Boot and Shoe Factory
- Leatherworks set to open by summer of 2018
- The Vulcan works planning application now submitted
- Canal Consultation now launches - Daventry
- Northgate Bus Station, Northampton
- 1. Pollution in and around
- 2. Illegal levels of fumes began as the bus station opened
- Former Gas building to be council house office HQ
- Miscellany of Items of Interest:
- York Heritage Group hits out over tower plan
- Medieval wreck is saved for the nation
- London Transport Museum
- DNA reveals Crossrail skeletons were victims of London's 1665 plague
- Platform rediscovered on the Leicester & Swannington Railway
- Storms reveal hidden 2ft gauge railway
- County issues:
- Nameplate 'Pitsford' sells for £3,000
- Canal to get new lock gates
- Northampton Castle site - 1 and 2
- Of this and that including:
- 2016 AGM matters
- NIAG's website
- Winter programme and Dates for the diary
- Test your knowledge: A fun quiz
- And Finally:
- What's in a name
- Shock in a sack of potatoes