For index of back issues, click here.
A quarterly newsletter keeps members informed of events and news.
For details of providing copy for the Newsletter and the contents of the current issue, see the Newsletter page.
A list of the available on-line back issues of the Newsletter can be found on the e-Newsletters page.
Click on the year, then the required issue, from the list below.
Issue 140, Autumn 2016
- Summer Visit Reports 2016
- NPS Shoes Wollaston
- DS Smith Plastics, Northampton
- EMIAC at Moira
- Boat yard at Braunston
- Wortley Top Forge
- Of flags and amorial ensigns
- Snibston Discovery Museum closure
- Miscellany of Items of Interest:
- House on sale to save rare Leicestershire navvy hut
- Isle of Man: Runaway Snaefell tram destroyed
- World's first operational radar station to be restored
- Helmshaw Mills textile Museum, Lancs to close after cuts
- Historic Queen Street Mill to close?
- Kodak factory closes
- The Oval Gasholder to be listed
- County issues
- Leather Centre to move to Guildhall Road, Northampton
- Logistics firm to give job pledge in merger
- New flats prposal for former shoe factory
- A former quarry to become a service station on the A14
- Phipp's Albion Brewery Bar wins award
- Delapré Lodge: meeting room plans
- Delapré Abbey: Victorian plunge pool discovered
- Designer of sneakers is taking it step-by-step
- Of this and that including:
- Committee vacancy
- Next year's summer programme - proposed trip?
- Winter refreshments - request for assistance
- Winter programme
- Dates for the diary
- And Finally