For index of back issues, click here.
A quarterly newsletter keeps members informed of events and news.
For details of providing copy for the Newsletter and the contents of the current issue, see the Newsletter page.
A list of the available on-line back issues of the Newsletter can be found on the e-Newsletters page.
Click on the year, then the required issue, from the list below.
Issue 138, Spring 2016
- Summer Walks and Visits of 2015 continued:
- EMIAC at Swannington
- Winter talks:
- Spitfires over Castle Bromwich
- Restoration of Wooden canal Boats
- Mind the Gap
- Wicksteed Park (1)
- Wicksteed Park (2)
- Old Midland Railway Shed
- New use for Midland Railway shed at Northampton
- Wolverton Works - a rethink on plans to demolish
- Hopes fading for St Edmunds Hospital, Northampton
- Miscellany of Items of Interest:
- Wild Weather
- Cool view of global warming
- London - Mount Pleasant
- Stoke Bruerne locks
- Proposed new rail depot
- Meanwhile at DIRFT
- Nene Past Trust
- Daventry's Canal Boatlift
- Northampton was never a serious WCML contender
- Sywell scraps the 2016 airshow
- Northampton canal Arm's lock gates repaired
- Northampton & Lamport extension move
- Developers criticised for errors
- Railway Tales of Yesteryear
- Ravenglass & Eskdale Railway
- Kilsby Tunnel closed for drainage
- Of this and that including:
- 2016 walks and visits
- Request for information - Barwell & Haggar
- Dates for the diary
- And Finally