For index of back issues, click here.
A quarterly newsletter keeps members informed of events and news.
For details of providing copy for the Newsletter and the contents of the current issue, see the Newsletter page.
A list of the available on-line back issues of the Newsletter can be found on the e-Newsletters page.
Click on the year, then the required issue, from the list below.
Issue 137, Winter 2016
- Summer Walks and Visits of 2015 continued
- Thorpe Malsor ironstone walk
- Rail Tour 2015
- Rushden Boot and Shoe walk
- Historic boats at Braunston
- Tooley's boatyard, Banbury
- King's Cross and St Pancras - 2015 visit
- Heckington Mill and Dogdyke pumping station
- Delapre Abbey
- National Training Academy for Rail - Siemens
- Miscellany of Items of Interest:
- Bid to extend heritage line - Northampton & Lamport Railway
- Former power station reduced to rubble
- Irchester Country Park heritage railway project on track
- Heritage Plan bid for £5,000 - Heritage Centre
- New gas plant for St James, Northampton
- Railfreight train named after a rugby team
- Woodford Halse - former railway yard
- Wanstead - Nene Valley Railway
- Of this and that including:
- 2015 AGM matters
- A new book on brewing
- Historic Harbour Cranes needing help
- Winter Programme
- Dates for the diary
- Advance notice about summer programme
- And Finally