For index of back issues, click here.
A quarterly newsletter keeps members informed of events and news.
For details of providing copy for the Newsletter and the contents of the current issue, see the Newsletter page.
A list of the available on-line back issues of the Newsletter can be found on the e-Newsletters page.
Click on the year, then the required issue, from the list below.
Issue 136, Autumn 2015
- Summer Visit Reports 2015
- Whissendine and Wymondham Windmills
- University of Northampton's tannery
- EMIAC at Crich: Transport Innovations of the Butterley Co
- Phipps NBC Brewery Tour, Northampton
- Shuttleworth Collection
- Irthlingborough Town walk
- Historic England (formerly English Heritage)
- Phipps Brewery
- Greyfriars site 'will not be rushed'
- Miscellany of Items of Interest:
- Bee Boles
- Heritage maps to put historical sites in the spotlight
- At York Minster work begins on country's largest medieval jigsaw
- Quarry extension given green light
- Old railway tracks
- Good vibrations at the smithy
- Ex-factory site - supermarket plans
- Legal review option in the battle of a York malting site
- Blue John find
- Kelham hall, Notts
- Of this and that including:
- News from the Committee
- Heriatge Fair at St Seps Church rooms
- 10 Things you didn't know about: Telephones
- Winter Programme
- Dates for the diary
- And Finally