For index of back issues, click here.
A quarterly newsletter keeps members informed of events and news.
For details of providing copy for the Newsletter and the contents of the current issue, see the Newsletter page.
A list of the available on-line back issues of the Newsletter can be found on the e-Newsletters page.
Click on the year, then the required issue, from the list below.
Issue 135, Summer 2015
- Winter Talks 2014/15 continued:
- The Pearl Button Trade
- Members' Night
- The Great War through the Magic Lantern
- Ex-Barrat's factory sign
- Brighton's £5million facelift completed
- Miscellany of Items of Interest:
- Northampton Corporation Daimler Bus: Part 2
- The Screaming Valenta
- Plans for windfarm dropped
- Airfield site for solar farm
- Remembering Pork Pie days
- Wolverton Works buildings threatened with demolition
- Nene Valley Railway offered old Wansford station for £50k
- Grant of £75,000 for Brackley old Fire Station
- Wolverton set for 2017 demolition?
- Snibston to close in latest round of cut-backs
- New boilersmiths
- Coach renovationWhite Mills Lock, River Nene - Flat caps to hard hats
- Solar farm plans for a former wartime base
- Of this and that including:
- Cornwall and its mines
- Irchester Country Park
- Request for articles / assistance required
- Winter Programme
- Dates for the diary
- And Finally