For index of back issues, click here.
A quarterly newsletter keeps members informed of events and news.
For details of providing copy for the Newsletter and the contents of the current issue, see the Newsletter page.
A list of the available on-line back issues of the Newsletter can be found on the e-Newsletters page.
Click on the year, then the required issue, from the list below.
Issue 133, Winter 2015
- Summer Walks and Visits 2014:
- Welford Canal
- Cransley Ironstone
- Stretham Pumping Station and Denver Sluice
- King's Cross and St Pancras: Part 1
- Oundle Brewing - past and present
- Jordan's Mill, Biggleswade
- Former Chronicle & Echo site, Northampton
- The former Express Lift Tower
- A45 Flore Bypass
- Organ in St Mary the Virgin Church, Finedon
- Miscellany of Items of Interest:
- Of things to do with Railways - two more poems
- Flat plans for former factory
- Thieves take steam engine parts
- Trains rack up 1 million kilometres
- Colman's mustard
- Kelmarsh re-opens revamped orangery
- Royal Gunpowder Mills at Waltham Abbey - the future of the site?
- Loyd Grossman calls for a cut in VAT on older buildings
- MV Balmoral
- Of this and that including:
- AGM and Committee
- Winter programme 2014/15 - Summer walks 2015
- Help required - photograph identification
- 100 years ago - regarding army boots and Lord Kitchener
- Dates for the diary
- Mid-morning talks
- Number crunching - Black Gold
- And Finally