For index of back issues, click here.
A quarterly newsletter keeps members informed of events and news.
For details of providing copy for the Newsletter and the contents of the current issue, see the Newsletter page.
A list of the available on-line back issues of the Newsletter can be found on the e-Newsletters page.
Click on the year, then the required issue, from the list below.
Issue 132, Autumn 2014
- EMIAC at Chesterfield
- Summer Walks and Visits 2014:
- Welford Canal
- Delapre Park
- Stockton Canal walk
- Bozeat walk
- Northampton name change causes a fuss!
- Justification for the name change to Northampton station
- Wicksteed Park
- Miscellany of Items of Interest:
- Re-use of a Nene valley quarry structure
- Construction of a new facility at Cosworth Engineering
- Marking the 40th Anniversary of Sundew's epic walk to Corby
- Local Growth projects: South East Midlands
- Daventry freight terminal expansion authorised
- York National Railway Museum
- Special collection wows the judges - Jeyes at Earls Barton
- Jobs at risk at a printing firm - Timsons
- Wind turbine for a quarry site
- Firm supplies materials for war memorial
- Of things to do with railways
- Of this and that including:
- EMIAC88 - Engineering in Northampton - cancellation
- AGM and Committee
- Number crunching
- 10 things you didn't know about: Miles and traffic lights
- Information sought
- Dates for the diary
- And Finally