For index of back issues, click here.
A quarterly newsletter keeps members informed of events and news.
For details of providing copy for the Newsletter and the contents of the current issue, see the Newsletter page.
A list of the available on-line back issues of the Newsletter can be found on the e-Newsletters page.
Click on the year, then the required issue, from the list below.
Issue 131, Summer 2014
- Winter Programme 2013/14:
- Powering the Nation from your Rubbish Bin
- The Lloyds of Corby
- Summer Walks and Visits 2014:
- Rothwell Church Bell Tower
- Chester Farm
- Rushden Boot and Shoe walk
- Northampton's new bus station
- Former Bus depot - St James, Northampton
- Miscellany of Items of Interest:
- Daventry Masts - further unformation
- Horseman Statue on the Chronicle and Echo building
- Road closure for demolition of bridges
- Concrete chimneys
- The shoe shop that is made to last
- Kings Cross
- Bid to renovate the St Edmunds site, Northampton
- Massive grain store site plays a leading role in UK food supply
- Historic shoe factory may come back to life
- Forgotten underworld
- Desborough Cross restoration
- Of this and that including:
- Summer programme - final walks
- 100 years ago
- Number crunching
- 10 things you didn't know about: Twelfth Night and 100
- Dates for the diary
- And Finally