For index of back issues, click here.
A quarterly newsletter keeps members informed of events and news.
For details of providing copy for the Newsletter and the contents of the current issue, see the Newsletter page.
A list of the available on-line back issues of the Newsletter can be found on the e-Newsletters page.
Click on the year, then the required issue, from the list below.
Issue 130, Spring 2014
- Summer Walks and Visits 2013:
- EMIAC 86 - Oils well that ends well
- Winter Programme 2013/14:
- History of the GEC Works, Rugby
- Bradwell Windmill
- Appreciating Street Furniture
- Members Night:
- Garratts in South Africa
- Silk weaving
- Rail over-bridge replacement in Rushton
- Then & Now: factory on corner of Bailiff St & Lorne Rd
- Northampton's new station
- Abington Street, Northampton
- Phipps brewery back in Northampton town
- Miscellany of Items of Interest:
- Street to be reopened to vehicles next April
- Hunsbury Hill fire damage
- Archaeology team digs in for museum
- Fire Museum bid scrapped
- County's footwear history on-line
- Rail group expects new line to be installed
- Classic gasometers to go?
- Do not alight here!
- Snibston Colliery Museum in danger
- Monuments needing watching
- Of this and that including:
- Number crunching
- 10 things you didn't know about: Balls and Numbers
- Church's Shoes and Wicksteed Lake
- And Finally