For index of back issues, click here.
A quarterly newsletter keeps members informed of events and news.
For details of providing copy for the Newsletter and the contents of the current issue, see the Newsletter page.
A list of the available on-line back issues of the Newsletter can be found on the e-Newsletters page.
Click on the year, then the required issue, from the list below.
Issue 129, Winter 2014
- Summer Walks and Visits 2013:
- Cranford West Ironstone
- Cosgrove Aqueduct
- Royal Gunpowder Mills
- Boot & Shoe Quarter walk: Part 3
- Oxford Canal, Aynho
- Castle heritage Project Trail
- News items and updates:
- Wicksteed Play Equipment
- Northampton's Bus Station(s)
- Turnell's Mill, Wellingborough
- The Old Foundry at Deanshanger
- Miscellany of Items of Interest:
- Queen Anne Organ restoration
- Engine shed to become a Gym
- Family restaurant to shut
- Railway line could become a new walking or cycle path
- Delapre Abbey gets £3.2m grant
- Dr Martens sold for £300m
- Heritage at Risk Register
- Of this and that including:
- AGM and Treasurer's report
- Obituary: John Irving
- And Finally