For index of back issues, click here.
A quarterly newsletter keeps members informed of events and news.
For details of providing copy for the Newsletter and the contents of the current issue, see the Newsletter page.
A list of the available on-line back issues of the Newsletter can be found on the e-Newsletters page.
Click on the year, then the required issue, from the list below.
Issue 128, Autumn 2013
- Winter Programme 2012/13:
- Understanding the Workplace: Archaeology and Industrialisation
- Restoration of the Iron Trunk Aqueduct at Cosgrove
- Summer Walks and Visits 2013:
- Siemens Locomotive Depot, Northampton
- 2013 Rail Tour
- Borough Hill, Daventry
- Ringstead walk
- Framework Knitting Museum, Ruddington & Shardlow
- News items and updates:
- The Northampton Gasholders
- Raunds walk
- Chester Farm's £4m cash win
- Northampton Castle - finger bone find
- Northampton's Railway Station
- Miscellany of Items of Interest:
- Phipps Brewery on its way back to Northampton
- Bus firm pulls out of Northampton's town service
- Bus station - Church's to the rescue
- Test pits draw a blank under proposed new hotel
- Historic building is saved - St Edmund's Hospital, Northampton
- Of this and that including:
- Obituary: Terry Green
- Committee member
- Do you know what happened to? - Stewarts & Lloyds of Corby
- And Finally