For index of back issues, click here.
A quarterly newsletter keeps members informed of events and news.
For details of providing copy for the Newsletter and the contents of the current issue, see the Newsletter page.
A list of the available on-line back issues of the Newsletter can be found on the e-Newsletters page.
Click on the year, then the required issue, from the list below.
Issue 125, Winter 2013
- Summer Walks and Visits 2012:
- Rail Tour - To the Seaside
- Boot & Shoe Quarter - Part 2
- Braunston & Wolfhampcote
- Moira Furnace & Marston's Brewery
- Carpetbaggers' Aviation Museum
- Of Interest:
- Former shoe factory at 7/9 Burns Street
- News items and updates:
- NIAG survey finds a use!
- Northampton Castle
- Demolition of the Fishmarket
- Miscellany of Items of Interest:
- Pots on building site date back 2,000 years
- Middleport Pottery regeneration
- Restoration work on canal
- Delapre Abbey, Northampton
- Historic site receives free restoration
- Restoration of iconic cottages
- St John's car park, Northampton
- Chester Farm
- Of this and that including:
- AGM and Tresurer's Report
- Reports on Heritage Fair & Archaeological Day
- And Finally