For index of back issues, click here.
A quarterly newsletter keeps members informed of events and news.
For details of providing copy for the Newsletter and the contents of the current issue, see the Newsletter page.
A list of the available on-line back issues of the Newsletter can be found on the e-Newsletters page.
Click on the year, then the required issue, from the list below.
Issue 124, Autumn 2012
- Summer Walks and Visits 2012:
- Wicksteed Park
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Glendon Railway walk
- Kettering Town walk
- News items and updates:
- Plaque unveiled at aquaduct
- Steam hopes for restored Allchin roller
- Miscellany of Items of Interest:
- Work starts to reveal history of St John's
- Jelly revival creates jobs
- Roman dig near Daventry draws to a close
- Bedford Line plan
- Wolverton station
- Northampton's 'new' bus station
- Pots on building site date back 2000 years
- Wicksteed Park Lottery bid
- Northampton Castle - remains could be revealed
- Moat Lane, Towcester
- Lady Godiva visits Northampton
- The Westmorland of Apethorpe archive
- Of this and that including:
- Number crunching
- And Finally:
- Two obituaries