For index of back issues, click here.
A quarterly newsletter keeps members informed of events and news.
For details of providing copy for the Newsletter and the contents of the current issue, see the Newsletter page.
A list of the available on-line back issues of the Newsletter can be found on the e-Newsletters page.
Click on the year, then the required issue, from the list below.
Issue 123, Summer 2012
- Announcement of extra Autumn lecture
- 2011/12 Winter Programme:
- Allchin Steam Roller 1131
- Summer Walks and Visits 2012
- Scotts of Thrapston
- News updates:
- Billing Road Conservation Area
- Fishmarket, Northampton
- A 'dilemma' to the council over Fishmarket plans
- Miscellany of Items of Interest:
- Station site of 'global worth'?
- Major expansion planned for DIRFT
- Brunel train shed to be restored for GW electrification
- Advert ban for the former Maltings site
- Extension to Wellingborough Station
- Finedon's Local History Society 'home'
- Spaghetti Junction on M6, Junction 6, is 40 years old
- Government confirms funds for Northampton station
- Overstone Hall - At Risk list
- Locomotive painted claret for the Jubilee
- Annual Festival of Transport
- Bringing St Crispin to life
- DIRFT: Daventry
- The British Postal Museum & Archive
- A new website to browse
- Of this and that including:
- Number crunching
- Coffee & Tea at winter lectures
- Extra meeting in September
- Late News: Scotts of Thrapston
- And Finally