For index of back issues, click here.
A quarterly newsletter keeps members informed of events and news.
For details of providing copy for the Newsletter and the contents of the current issue, see the Newsletter page.
A list of the available on-line back issues of the Newsletter can be found on the e-Newsletters page.
Click on the year, then the required issue, from the list below.
Issue 122, Spring 2012
- 2011/12 Winter Programme:
- J W Evans Silver Factory
- Members' Evening:
- Aspects of Industry in Thailand
- Recording of unmodernised housing in Northampton
- Olive pressing in Spain
- Brunel's Great Eastern
- News updates:
- Former shoe factory at Desborough
- Glendon & Rushton Station
- Kingsthorpe tram shelter
- Miscellany of Items of Interest:
- Fishmarket 'not of historical interest'
- Old Wolverton Canal Aqueduct
- Brockhall Coach Works
- Barwell haggers Eagle Foundry
- Metal theft of a different sort!
- London Bridge's protected roof to be demolished
- West Coast mainline chaos after loco derails at Bletchley
- York South turntable unearthed
- Elsecar scraps ex-Nene Valley Avonside 0-6-0ST
- Rushton Station
- Of this and that including:
- Urban explorers
- Number crunching
- Archive images
- And Finally