For index of back issues, click here.
A quarterly newsletter keeps members informed of events and news.
For details of providing copy for the Newsletter and the contents of the current issue, see the Newsletter page.
A list of the available on-line back issues of the Newsletter can be found on the e-Newsletters page.
Click on the year, then the required issue, from the list below.
Issue 121, Winter 2012
- Reports of Summer Walks and Visits 2011 - the last reports:
- Kelmarsh Railway Tunnel
- Olney, Buckinghamshire
- Northampton's Boot & Shoe Quarter
- Industrial Heritage Day - EMIAC82
- Winter Programme 2011/12:
- Victorian Northamptonshire - Inventions and Inventors
- Miscellany of Items of Interest:
- Paint a tram shelter
- The Allchin steam roller
- Hornsey gas-holder under threat
- The abandoned Northern Line
- M25 (Road to Nowhere)
- Major redevelopment plans for Northampton
- Metal thieves strike again
- King's Cross footbridge
- 1859 King's Cross turntable unearthed
- Duke of Gloucester
- Hunsbury Hill steam
- Wellingborough - new footbridge
- Canal restoration
- Of this and that including:
- AGM report
- Treasurer's report
- Winter programme
- And Finally