For index of back issues, click here.
A quarterly newsletter keeps members informed of events and news.
For details of providing copy for the Newsletter and the contents of the current issue, see the Newsletter page.
A list of the available on-line back issues of the Newsletter can be found on the e-Newsletters page.
Click on the year, then the required issue, from the list below.
Issue 120, Autumn 2011
- 2011 Summer Walks and Visits:
- Finedon ironstone quarries & calcine banks
- Stoke Bruerne
- Wellingborough Town walk
- River and Railway at Thrapston
- Cogenhoe & Whiston Quarries
- Morgan Cars
- Kenneth Tickell - Pipe organ designer & builder
- Dodford Canal Bridge
- Miscellany of Items of Interest:
- Northamptonshire Let Yourself grow website
- Chester House in the news
- Daventry's canal arm moves closer
- Of this and that including:
- Winter programme
- Northampton Station - redevelopment