For index of back issues, click here.
A quarterly newsletter keeps members informed of events and news.
For details of providing copy for the Newsletter and the contents of the current issue, see the Newsletter page.
A list of the available on-line back issues of the Newsletter can be found on the e-Newsletters page.
Click on the year, then the required issue, from the list below.
Issue 119, Summer 2011
- Reports of winter talks 2010/11:
- Canals & Railways in the Market Harborough Area
- Three Generations of a Photographic Family
- Reports of Summer Walks and Visits:
- Visit to Kelmarsh Hall
- Walk around Walgrave
- Catesby Railway walk
- NIAG Summer Rail Tour
- Miscellany of Items of Interest:
- Longford Mill
- Rushden Historical Transport Society
- York to Beverley Rail branch line - update
- Elvington Air Museum, York
- Industrial building - new homes
- Buildings to reflect town's history
- Of this and that including:
- Membership of NALH
- Boot & Shoe Conservation Area
- Chester House
- Request for help to identify object
- Building Survey Reports
- Dates for the Diary, TV, Exhibitions
- Late news about Northampton's gas holders