For index of back issues, click here.
A quarterly newsletter keeps members informed of events and news.
For details of providing copy for the Newsletter and the contents of the current issue, see the Newsletter page.
A list of the available on-line back issues of the Newsletter can be found on the e-Newsletters page.
Click on the year, then the required issue, from the list below.
Issue 118, Spring 2011
- Reports of winter talks 2010/11:
- Pitsford Ironstone Quarry
- A Building History of the English Power Station
- Watermills along the Nene
- Members' Evening:
- Shimla to Kalka Light Railway, India
- An Early Caribbean Mill Complex
- Carstone in Norfolk
- NIAG Summer Rail Tour
- Miscellany of Items of Interest:
- Aqueduct bicentenary - Restoration of
- Luftwaffe photograph reveals lost garden
- Plans to excavate World War II Fighter
- German bomber remains recovery
- Night Mail Museum for NVR
- BBC Show - Turn Back Time, The High Street
- Oxford University Press
- Industrial Heritage & Risk - English Heritage
- Nene Valley moves for 2011
- Telford's £1 bridge
- Bank Tube station
- Of this and that including:
- Dates for the Diary, TV, Exhibitions