For index of back issues, click here.
A quarterly newsletter keeps members informed of events and news.
For details of providing copy for the Newsletter and the contents of the current issue, see the Newsletter page.
A list of the available on-line back issues of the Newsletter can be found on the e-Newsletters page.
Click on the year, then the required issue, from the list below.
Issue 116, Autumn 2010
- Reports of walks and visits 2010:
- Storefield cottages and ironstone quarries
- Loddington and the Orton Trust
- Grafton Underwood
- The 2010 Rail Tour
- Blisworth ironstone tramway
- Burton Latimer
- Field Trip to Snowdonia 2009:
- Part 3: Quarries
- Miscellany of items of interest:
- Museum of London
- Old Dartmoor railway revealed
- Farewell to Swann Hunter cranes
- Malvern's 'Worm' restoration
- Tornado Class A1 engine repairs
- Kettering trespass
- Of this and that including:
- Dates for the Diary
- And Finally:
- War-time Britain