For index of back issues, click here.
A quarterly newsletter keeps members informed of events and news.
For details of providing copy for the Newsletter and the contents of the current issue, see the Newsletter page.
A list of the available on-line back issues of the Newsletter can be found on the e-Newsletters page.
Click on the year, then the required issue, from the list below.
Issue 113, Winter 2010
- Reports of summer walks and visits 2009:
- HG Matthews Brickworks
- RN Diesel Engine Co
- Nether Heyford
- Northampton arm of the Grand Union Canal
- EMIAC 78 - Trams in the Limelight
- Metal pavement edging - report of find in Rothwell
- Survey report of turnstile building at the former British Timken site in Duston
- Report of AGM
- Book Reviews:
- The Life and Work of Samuel Sanders Teulon - Victorian Architect
- Newport Pagnell's Bridges - The Tickford Iron Bridge in Context
- And finally:
- Cash and carry - how banks transported cash between branches