For index of back issues, click here.
A quarterly newsletter keeps members informed of events and news.
For details of providing copy for the Newsletter and the contents of the current issue, see the Newsletter page.
A list of the available on-line back issues of the Newsletter can be found on the e-Newsletters page.
Click on the year, then the required issue, from the list below.
Issue 112, Autumn 2009
- Reports of summer walks and visits 2009:
- Titchmarsh Mill
- West Midlands Rail Tour
- Kettering Furnaces
- Long Buckby
- Stotfold Mill
- Notice of visit to Hunts County Bats
- Two quite different shows
- Miscellany of items of interest:
- Another early railed way
- Rushden Town's old railway
- Tornado steams ahead
- A famous brand of shoes in new hands
- PoW's cocoa tin radio in exhibition
- Of this and that:
- A brief history of bread
- Planning applications
- And finally:
- Spoil sports - 200 years of manual clock winding comes to an end