For index of back issues, click here.
A quarterly newsletter keeps members informed of events and news.
For details of providing copy for the Newsletter and the contents of the current issue, see the Newsletter page.
A list of the available on-line back issues of the Newsletter can be found on the e-Newsletters page.
Click on the year, then the required issue, from the list below.
Issue 111, Summer 2009
- Reports of winter talks:
- Steam Tramways of Northampton
- Reports of summer walks and visits 2009:
- Rothwell Town
- SATRA Technology Centre
- Nassington quarries
- Travels in Northamptonshire
- Samuel Isaac: 1812 - 1886
- Miscellany of items of interest:
- Tram conductor summoned for overcrowded tramcar
- Alchin steam engine
- Of this and that:
- Planning applications
- Barratts shoe factory
- QE2's future
- Beaulieu tide mill
- WW2 plane flies again - Fairey Swordfish
- And finally:
- A stunning senior moment