For index of back issues, click here.
A quarterly newsletter keeps members informed of events and news.
For details of providing copy for the Newsletter and the contents of the current issue, see the Newsletter page.
A list of the available on-line back issues of the Newsletter can be found on the e-Newsletters page.
Click on the year, then the required issue, from the list below.
Issue 109, Winter 2009
- Reports of summer walks and visits 2009:
- Jos Rogers
- Hunsbury Hill
- Reports of winter talks:
- The Royal train - 166 years of progress
- A Brief history of of the Kettering Iron and Coal Company
- Heritage Day at Wellingborough
- Miscellany of items of interest:
- Greenwich signals true time to railway
- How things used to be done before Health and Safety
- An 18th century celebrity
- A 19th century traffic offence
- Proposed Severn Barrage