For index of back issues, click here.
A quarterly newsletter keeps members informed of events and news. Recent back issues of the Newsletter are available to read as PDF files.
Select the issue of interest from the list below to see its contents. Then follow the links to download the selected issue.
Note: file sizes are about 1 MByte and may take a few seconds to appear depending on your broadband speed.
Click on the year, then the required issue, from the list below.
Issue 142, Spring 2017
- BALH Newsletter of the Year Award
- Last of the Summer Reports for 2016:
- Third Rushden Boot and Shoe walk
- Kings Cross and St Pancras
- Frogmore Paper Mill
- Leighton Buzzard Narrow Gauge Railway
- Wooden Graveboards
- Boot and Shoe book
- Daventry Canal Arm and results
- Miscellany of Items of Interest:
- Whitechapel Bell Foundry
- Padding Station, London
- Dredging uncovers 500lb bomb in Portsmouth -1
- Dredger digs up Second World War German bomb - 2
- News from around the County
- Former Midland Railway Engine Shed, Northampton
- Vehicle test facility set to get green light
- Hellidon [railway] tunnel
- Out with the old and in with the brew … [Phipps Brewery]
- Of this and that including:
- AIA Conference 2017
- NIAG's publications
- Dates for the diary
- And Finally