For index of back issues, click here.
A quarterly newsletter keeps members informed of events and news. Recent back issues of the Newsletter are available to read as PDF files.
Select the issue of interest from the list below to see its contents. Then follow the links to download the selected issue.
Note: file sizes are about 1 MByte and may take a few seconds to appear depending on your broadband speed.
Click on the year, then the required issue, from the list below.
Issue 140, Autumn 2016
- Summer Visit Reports 2016
- NPS Shoes Wollaston
- DS Smith Plastics, Northampton
- EMIAC at Moira
- Boat yard at Braunston
- Wortley Top Forge
- Of flags and amorial ensigns
- Snibston Discovery Museum closure
- Miscellany of Items of Interest:
- House on sale to save rare Leicestershire navvy hut
- Isle of Man: Runaway Snaefell tram destroyed
- World's first operational radar station to be restored
- Helmshaw Mills textile Museum, Lancs to close after cuts
- Historic Queen Street Mill to close?
- Kodak factory closes
- The Oval Gasholder to be listed
- County issues
- Leather Centre to move to Guildhall Road, Northampton
- Logistics firm to give job pledge in merger
- New flats prposal for former shoe factory
- A former quarry to become a service station on the A14
- Phipp's Albion Brewery Bar wins award
- Delapré Lodge: meeting room plans
- Delapré Abbey: Victorian plunge pool discovered
- Designer of sneakers is taking it step-by-step
- Of this and that including:
- Committee vacancy
- Next year's summer programme - proposed trip?
- Winter refreshments - request for assistance
- Winter programme
- Dates for the diary
- And Finally