For index of back issues, click here.
A quarterly newsletter keeps members informed of events and news. Recent back issues of the Newsletter are available to read as PDF files.
Select the issue of interest from the list below to see its contents. Then follow the links to download the selected issue.
Note: file sizes are about 1 MByte and may take a few seconds to appear depending on your broadband speed.
Click on the year, then the required issue, from the list below.
Issue 138, Spring 2016
- Summer Walks and Visits of 2015 continued:
- EMIAC at Swannington
- Winter talks:
- Spitfires over Castle Bromwich
- Restoration of Wooden canal Boats
- Mind the Gap
- Wicksteed Park (1)
- Wicksteed Park (2)
- Old Midland Railway Shed
- New use for Midland Railway shed at Northampton
- Wolverton Works - a rethink on plans to demolish
- Hopes fading for St Edmunds Hospital, Northampton
- Miscellany of Items of Interest:
- Wild Weather
- Cool view of global warming
- London - Mount Pleasant
- Stoke Bruerne locks
- Proposed new rail depot
- Meanwhile at DIRFT
- Nene Past Trust
- Daventry's Canal Boatlift
- Northampton was never a serious WCML contender
- Sywell scraps the 2016 airshow
- Northampton canal Arm's lock gates repaired
- Northampton & Lamport extension move
- Developers criticised for errors
- Railway Tales of Yesteryear
- Ravenglass & Eskdale Railway
- Kilsby Tunnel closed for drainage
- Of this and that including:
- 2016 walks and visits
- Request for information - Barwell & Haggar
- Dates for the diary
- And Finally