For index of back issues, click here.
A quarterly newsletter keeps members informed of events and news. Recent back issues of the Newsletter are available to read as PDF files.
Select the issue of interest from the list below to see its contents. Then follow the links to download the selected issue.
Note: file sizes are about 1 MByte and may take a few seconds to appear depending on your broadband speed.
Click on the year, then the required issue, from the list below.
Issue 137, Winter 2016
- Summer Walks and Visits of 2015 continued
- Thorpe Malsor ironstone walk
- Rail Tour 2015
- Rushden Boot and Shoe walk
- Historic boats at Braunston
- Tooley's boatyard, Banbury
- King's Cross and St Pancras - 2015 visit
- Heckington Mill and Dogdyke pumping station
- Delapre Abbey
- National Training Academy for Rail - Siemens
- Miscellany of Items of Interest:
- Bid to extend heritage line - Northampton & Lamport Railway
- Former power station reduced to rubble
- Irchester Country Park heritage railway project on track
- Heritage Plan bid for £5,000 - Heritage Centre
- New gas plant for St James, Northampton
- Railfreight train named after a rugby team
- Woodford Halse - former railway yard
- Wanstead - Nene Valley Railway
- Of this and that including:
- 2015 AGM matters
- A new book on brewing
- Historic Harbour Cranes needing help
- Winter Programme
- Dates for the diary
- Advance notice about summer programme
- And Finally