For index of back issues, click here.
A quarterly newsletter keeps members informed of events and news. Recent back issues of the Newsletter are available to read as PDF files.
Select the issue of interest from the list below to see its contents. Then follow the links to download the selected issue.
Note: file sizes are about 1 MByte and may take a few seconds to appear depending on your broadband speed.
Click on the year, then the required issue, from the list below.
Issue 136, Autumn 2015
- Summer Visit Reports 2015
- Whissendine and Wymondham Windmills
- University of Northampton's tannery
- EMIAC at Crich: Transport Innovations of the Butterley Co
- Phipps NBC Brewery Tour, Northampton
- Shuttleworth Collection
- Irthlingborough Town walk
- Historic England (formerly English Heritage)
- Phipps Brewery
- Greyfriars site 'will not be rushed'
- Miscellany of Items of Interest:
- Bee Boles
- Heritage maps to put historical sites in the spotlight
- At York Minster work begins on country's largest medieval jigsaw
- Quarry extension given green light
- Old railway tracks
- Good vibrations at the smithy
- Ex-factory site - supermarket plans
- Legal review option in the battle of a York malting site
- Blue John find
- Kelham hall, Notts
- Of this and that including:
- News from the Committee
- Heriatge Fair at St Seps Church rooms
- 10 Things you didn't know about: Telephones
- Winter Programme
- Dates for the diary
- And Finally