For index of back issues, click here.
A quarterly newsletter keeps members informed of events and news. Recent back issues of the Newsletter are available to read as PDF files.
Select the issue of interest from the list below to see its contents. Then follow the links to download the selected issue.
Note: file sizes are about 1 MByte and may take a few seconds to appear depending on your broadband speed.
Click on the year, then the required issue, from the list below.
Issue 135, Summer 2015
- Winter Talks 2014/15 continued:
- The Pearl Button Trade
- Members' Night
- The Great War through the Magic Lantern
- Ex-Barrat's factory sign
- Brighton's £5million facelift completed
- Miscellany of Items of Interest:
- Northampton Corporation Daimler Bus: Part 2
- The Screaming Valenta
- Plans for windfarm dropped
- Airfield site for solar farm
- Remembering Pork Pie days
- Wolverton Works buildings threatened with demolition
- Nene Valley Railway offered old Wansford station for £50k
- Grant of £75,000 for Brackley old Fire Station
- Wolverton set for 2017 demolition?
- Snibston to close in latest round of cut-backs
- New boilersmiths
- Coach renovationWhite Mills Lock, River Nene - Flat caps to hard hats
- Solar farm plans for a former wartime base
- Of this and that including:
- Cornwall and its mines
- Irchester Country Park
- Request for articles / assistance required
- Winter Programme
- Dates for the diary
- And Finally