For index of back issues, click here.
A quarterly newsletter keeps members informed of events and news. Recent back issues of the Newsletter are available to read as PDF files.
Select the issue of interest from the list below to see its contents. Then follow the links to download the selected issue.
Note: file sizes are about 1 MByte and may take a few seconds to appear depending on your broadband speed.
Click on the year, then the required issue, from the list below.
Issue 134, Spring 2015
- Industrial Archaeology & Industrial Heritage
- Summer Walks and Visits 2014:
- King's Cross and St Pancras: Part 2
- Models of 18th century steam engines
- Winter Talks 2014/15:
- Grimsby Ice Factory
- The Northampton to Peterborough Line Remembered
- Timsons - the end of an era
- Greyfriars Bus Station stripped bare
- Miscellany of Items of Interest:
- Rothwell Church visit
- Northampton Corporation Daimler Bus: Part 1
- Longtown weekends remembered
- Rail Academy 'boost' to economic future
- Horace Lampard Batten - in memory of
- Braunston Canal
- St James, Northampton may get a new power station
- Dambusters artefacts sold
- Vulcan Works plans go-ahead
- Of this and that including:
- Northampton Castle Station
- NIAG publications
- Food for thought - Where is the world's largest reservoir
- Dates for the diary
- And Finally