For index of back issues, click here.
A quarterly newsletter keeps members informed of events and news. Recent back issues of the Newsletter are available to read as PDF files.
Select the issue of interest from the list below to see its contents. Then follow the links to download the selected issue.
Note: file sizes are about 1 MByte and may take a few seconds to appear depending on your broadband speed.
Click on the year, then the required issue, from the list below.
Issue 133, Winter 2015
- Summer Walks and Visits 2014:
- Welford Canal
- Cransley Ironstone
- Stretham Pumping Station and Denver Sluice
- King's Cross and St Pancras: Part 1
- Oundle Brewing - past and present
- Jordan's Mill, Biggleswade
- Former Chronicle & Echo site, Northampton
- The former Express Lift Tower
- A45 Flore Bypass
- Organ in St Mary the Virgin Church, Finedon
- Miscellany of Items of Interest:
- Of things to do with Railways - two more poems
- Flat plans for former factory
- Thieves take steam engine parts
- Trains rack up 1 million kilometres
- Colman's mustard
- Kelmarsh re-opens revamped orangery
- Royal Gunpowder Mills at Waltham Abbey - the future of the site?
- Loyd Grossman calls for a cut in VAT on older buildings
- MV Balmoral
- Of this and that including:
- AGM and Committee
- Winter programme 2014/15 - Summer walks 2015
- Help required - photograph identification
- 100 years ago - regarding army boots and Lord Kitchener
- Dates for the diary
- Mid-morning talks
- Number crunching - Black Gold
- And Finally