For index of back issues, click here.
A quarterly newsletter keeps members informed of events and news. Recent back issues of the Newsletter are available to read as PDF files.
Select the issue of interest from the list below to see its contents. Then follow the links to download the selected issue.
Note: file sizes are about 1 MByte and may take a few seconds to appear depending on your broadband speed.
Click on the year, then the required issue, from the list below.
Issue 132, Autumn 2014
- EMIAC at Chesterfield
- Summer Walks and Visits 2014:
- Welford Canal
- Delapre Park
- Stockton Canal walk
- Bozeat walk
- Northampton name change causes a fuss!
- Justification for the name change to Northampton station
- Wicksteed Park
- Miscellany of Items of Interest:
- Re-use of a Nene valley quarry structure
- Construction of a new facility at Cosworth Engineering
- Marking the 40th Anniversary of Sundew's epic walk to Corby
- Local Growth projects: South East Midlands
- Daventry freight terminal expansion authorised
- York National Railway Museum
- Special collection wows the judges - Jeyes at Earls Barton
- Jobs at risk at a printing firm - Timsons
- Wind turbine for a quarry site
- Firm supplies materials for war memorial
- Of things to do with railways
- Of this and that including:
- EMIAC88 - Engineering in Northampton - cancellation
- AGM and Committee
- Number crunching
- 10 things you didn't know about: Miles and traffic lights
- Information sought
- Dates for the diary
- And Finally