For index of back issues, click here.
A quarterly newsletter keeps members informed of events and news. Recent back issues of the Newsletter are available to read as PDF files.
Select the issue of interest from the list below to see its contents. Then follow the links to download the selected issue.
Note: file sizes are about 1 MByte and may take a few seconds to appear depending on your broadband speed.
Click on the year, then the required issue, from the list below.
Issue 131, Summer 2014
- Winter Programme 2013/14:
- Powering the Nation from your Rubbish Bin
- The Lloyds of Corby
- Summer Walks and Visits 2014:
- Rothwell Church Bell Tower
- Chester Farm
- Rushden Boot and Shoe walk
- Northampton's new bus station
- Former Bus depot - St James, Northampton
- Miscellany of Items of Interest:
- Daventry Masts - further unformation
- Horseman Statue on the Chronicle and Echo building
- Road closure for demolition of bridges
- Concrete chimneys
- The shoe shop that is made to last
- Kings Cross
- Bid to renovate the St Edmunds site, Northampton
- Massive grain store site plays a leading role in UK food supply
- Historic shoe factory may come back to life
- Forgotten underworld
- Desborough Cross restoration
- Of this and that including:
- Summer programme - final walks
- 100 years ago
- Number crunching
- 10 things you didn't know about: Twelfth Night and 100
- Dates for the diary
- And Finally