For index of back issues, click here.
A quarterly newsletter keeps members informed of events and news. Recent back issues of the Newsletter are available to read as PDF files.
Select the issue of interest from the list below to see its contents. Then follow the links to download the selected issue.
Note: file sizes are about 1 MByte and may take a few seconds to appear depending on your broadband speed.
Click on the year, then the required issue, from the list below.
Issue 130, Spring 2014
- Summer Walks and Visits 2013:
- EMIAC 86 - Oils well that ends well
- Winter Programme 2013/14:
- History of the GEC Works, Rugby
- Bradwell Mindmill
- Appreciating Street Furbiture
- Members Night:
- Garratts in South Africa
- Silk weaving
- Rail over-bridge replacement in Rushton
- Then & Now: factory on corner of Bailiff St & Lorne Rd
- Northampton's new station
- Abington Street, Northampton
- Phipps brewery back in Northampton town
- Miscellany of Items of Interest:
- Street to be reopened to vehicles next April
- Hunsbury Hill fire damage
- Archaeology team digs in for museum
- Fire Museum bid scrapped
- County's footwear history on-line
- Rail group expects new line to be installed
- Classic gasometers to go?
- Do not alight here!
- Snibston Colliery Museum in danger
- Monuments needing watching
- Of this and that including:
- Number crunching
- 10 things you didn't know about: Balls and Numbers
- Church's Shoes and Wicksteed Lake
- And Finally