For index of back issues, click here.
A quarterly newsletter keeps members informed of events and news. Recent back issues of the Newsletter are available to read as PDF files.
Select the issue of interest from the list below to see its contents. Then follow the links to download the selected issue.
Note: file sizes are about 1 MByte and may take a few seconds to appear depending on your broadband speed.
Click on the year, then the required issue, from the list below.
Issue 129, Winter 2014
- Summer Walks and Visits 2013:
- Cranford West Ironstone
- Cosgrove Aqueduct
- Royal Gunpowder Mills
- Boot & Shoe Quarter walk: Part 3
- Oxford Canal, Aynho
- Castle heritage Project Trail
- News items and updates:
- Wicksteed Play Equipment
- Northampton's Bus Station(s)
- Turnell's Mill, Wellingborough
- The Old Foundry at Deanshanger
- Miscellany of Items of Interest:
- Queen Anne Organ restoration
- Engine shed to become a Gym
- Family restaurant to shut
- Railway line could become a new walking or cycle path
- Delapre Abbey gets £3.2m grant
- Dr Martens sold for £300m
- Heritage at Risk Register
- Of this and that including:
- AGM and Treasurer's report
- Obituary: John Irving
- And Finally