For index of back issues, click here.
A quarterly newsletter keeps members informed of events and news. Recent back issues of the Newsletter are available to read as PDF files.
Select the issue of interest from the list below to see its contents. Then follow the links to download the selected issue.
Note: file sizes are about 1 MByte and may take a few seconds to appear depending on your broadband speed.
Click on the year, then the required issue, from the list below.
Issue 128, Autumn 2013
- Winter Programme 2012/13:
- Understanding the Workplace: Archaeology and Industrialisation
- Restoration of the Iron Trunk Aqueduct at Cosgrove
- Summer Walks and Visits 2013:
- Siemens Locomotive Depot, Northampton
- 2013 Rail Tour
- Borough Hill, Daventry
- Ringstead walk
- Framework Knitting Museum, Ruddington & Shardlow
- News items and updates:
- The Northampton Gasholders
- Raunds walk
- Chester Farm's £4m cash win
- Northampton Castle - finger bone find
- Northampton's Railway Station
- Miscellany of Items of Interest:
- Phipps Brewery on its way back to Northampton
- Bus firm pulls out of Northampton's town service
- Bus station - Church's to the rescue
- Test pits draw a blank under proposed new hotel
- Historic building is saved - St Edmund's Hospital, Northampton
- Of this and that including:
- Obituary: Terry Green
- Committee member
- Do you know what happened to? - Stewarts & Lloyds of Corby
- And Finally