For index of back issues, click here.
A quarterly newsletter keeps members informed of events and news. Recent back issues of the Newsletter are available to read as PDF files.
Select the issue of interest from the list below to see its contents. Then follow the links to download the selected issue.
Note: file sizes are about 1 MByte and may take a few seconds to appear depending on your broadband speed.
Click on the year, then the required issue, from the list below.
Issue 125, Winter 2013
- Summer Walks and Visits 2012:
- Rail Tour - To the Seaside
- Boot & Shoe Quarter - Part 2
- Braunston & Wolfhampcote
- Moira Furnace & Marston's Brewery
- Carpetbaggers' Aviation Museum
- Of Interest:
- Former shoe factory at 7/9 Burns Street
- News items and updates:
- NIAG survey finds a use!
- Northampton Castle
- Demolition of the Fishmarket
- Miscellany of Items of Interest:
- Pots on building site date back 2,000 years
- Middleport Pottery regeneration
- Restoration work on canal
- Delapre Abbey, Northampton
- Historic site receives free restoration
- Restoration of iconic cottages
- St John's car park, Northampton
- Chester Farm
- Of this and that including:
- AGM and Tresurer's Report
- Reports on Heritage Fair & Archaeological Day
- And Finally